2 dogs maximum per suite and 70lbs weight restriction applies.
We welcome your dog to Wall Street Suites and ask that you follow our pet policy for the longevity of your stay and the consideration of other guests.
- Pets will not be left unattended for any length of time, either indoors or out. Failure to cooperate with this request will be subject to a non-refundable fee of $75.00.
- All pets must be leashed always except in the dog park when they must be under guest’s supervision.
- There are sofa covers in your suite for your dog’s use. Otherwise, please keep pets off all furniture.
- Guest is responsible for any damage caused by your pet.
- Guest should prevent pets from producing excessive noise at a level that disturbs neighbors.
- Wall Street Suites assumes no responsibility for illness or injury that may incur to pets or humans while on the premises.
- The guest shall be solely responsible for the pet while on the property, including clean up. A K9 specific trash receptacle can be found in the dog park.
- If your dog creates a dangerous situation or proves to be a threat, you will be asked to remove your pet, or to leave.
- If your dog is responsible for any harm to another dog, human, or personal property of Wall Street Suites it will be your sole responsibility and you will be held accountable.
Thank you for helping us keep Wall Street Suites a safe and happy environment!
We want your four-legged friends to feel just as home as you in our dog-friendly suites. Upon arrival, we'll have a "doggie bag" ready for your stay complete with treats, couch cover, food and water dishes, towel, and bed. Bringing more than one dog? We'll make sure everyone gets their own bag!
Let the pups stretch their legs upon arrival and during your stay in our on-site dog park located directly behind the property. Dogs are allowed off leash in this fenced in grass area.