Guest Expectations and Property Guidelines
Due to COVID-19 AND this challenging time, we have instituted some extra requirements/restrictions.
- Face masks are required in all public indoor spaces as of July 1, 2020 per order of the governor.
- At this time, we are not performing daily housekeeping for the duration of your stay to minimize exposure
- Extra linens and needs can be requested at the front desk open daily
- We are practicing social distancing throughout the property amongst guests and staff
- Asking that guests and staff wear masks in public areas
- We are cleaning the suites with all natural cleaning products (Melaleuca)
- We are going through cleaning a second and third time with bleach and Lysol
- Confirming each suite has its own AC unit and the air is not being fluctuated and shared throughout the suites
- Private exterior entrance to each room has been a sense of comfort as well
- Curb side check in available upon request
- Sneeze guard in place in main office
- Checking staff temperatures at the beginning of each shift