Fall in Central Oregon is a great time to visit. Crisp air, less crowds, perfect hiking and biking temps are only a few things we love about this time of year.
A few of our favorite events, activities and local partners!
- Bend Film Festival - October 11th-14th
- E-Bikes - Experience Bend on an electric bike. Rentals and tour options available.
- Wanderlust Tours - Half-day naturalist guided tours and trips.
- Cog Wild - Rentals and group mountain bike rides.
- Pine Mountain Sports - Best place to rent mountain bikes and get tips on local trails.
- Brewery Tours and Tastings. We have complimentary cruisers to get your around!
No matter what you choose to do during your stay, Wall Street Suites offers a very convenient location to our guests in downtown Bend Oregon. Hope to see you this season.
Wall Street Suites is easy to find and within 2 blocks to the heart of historic downtown Bend, Drake Park, Pioneer Park, and the Deschutes River. Enjoy a walk or bike ride to The Old Mill District, or simply step out your front door to access the beautiful Deschutes River Trail system. Within minutes, guests can enjoy a local Microbrew or visit the nearby neighborhoods, parks and amenities such as:
- Art galleries
- Bike Trails
- Coffee & tea houses
- Cycling Events
- Deschutes Public Library
- Deschutes River Trail System
- Farmer’s Markets
- Floating the River
- Hiking Trails
- Movie theatres
- Seasonal Festivals
Like our accommodations, our guests have distinct style. From outdoor enthusiasts to music lovers, many guests come to enjoy Bend’s outdoor concerts, USA Cycling events, outdoor family adventures such as skiing and snowboarding, Seasonal Festivals, Fun Runs, Tower Theatre Performances, and more.
As a premier place to stay, we strive to deliver luxurious comfort, relaxation, and ease of access to all Central Oregon activities while providing a warm yet simple style. Whether you choose to enjoy the privacy of your own suite or socialize and relax around our outdoor fireplace, Wall Street Suites is the perfect place to build memories and experience life in Bend.